<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

MY ATTUNEMENTS 

I'm going through a 31 day detox after my last reiki attunement....

And I do feel strangely better.... even though I physically seem to be holding all the signs of toxic energy/pain.

Somehow, I really feel that Reiki has brought a new light into my life. I've recently seen some information on Seckmet reiki which is the Egyptian tools of healing and symbols - it really blew my mind! I'd love to get deeply into that when I've finished the one I'm doing.

Lucky for me my Reiki master is so open-minded, very caring and she has such a glow to her when she does her work.... it is beautiful. I was afraid at first that I would pick a teacher who was very strict on the rules - I wanted the freedom to do my own inner exploring until I came across her. She's great!

I'll keep you updated.
Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >