<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 26, 2005

A LONG PAUSE, A MUCH NEEDED BREAK 

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted any personal thoughts up on here...
I'm just feeling so good, its unbelievable.

I feel like this Summer a few personal doors have been opened... I felt things which I forgot, I met people I thought would never exist, I loved, I still love and I'm back with a huge smile lol.

Its funny how when I go away and return to 'real life', I'm in a daze for a while ... then something comes up and my whole being is sucked back into the old flow of things. Bang, it hits. It was kinda hard at first but then I felt like this was a chance to really use my spiritual awakenings to REAL use - before old habits start up again.

This is the real test - will it last out here too?!?

Living in purpose - not in expectation.
Woo-hoo - its a beautiful feeling.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >