<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 19, 2005

ANOTHER GOOD-BYE 

Touched, I searched for words.
Thoughts never seem to come together at the right time,
Muffled, faded, searching to verbalise my ideas into sense.
Emotions and ideas collide,
Leaving me feeling a little breathless
A little worn out.
Or was that just you're pre-ESSENCE?
How do I explain and function
In the face of such love and light?
How do I tell a stranger
How my heart took flight?
The healing of a brief connection,
Unexpected to find what I did,
The YOU-ni-VERSE came
To find me the conclusion to a much lost plan.
He came, he went.
Alone, the silence said it all.

Comments:
Very Nice! Welcome Back!
 
Very happy to see you back
 
Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >