<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

SOMETHING I READ..... 

IF MY SMILES WERE TO SUDDENLY REALLY SHOW HOW I FEEL, DO YOU THINK ANYONE COULD TELL THE DIFFERENCE?
HOW MANY MASKS CAN I TAKE OFF BEFORE I SEE MY OWN?

...Those words really got to me when I was reading it somewhere.
It just made so much sense, how many people do you know really smile because it is a true smile? How many times did you do a smiley (which wasn't so real)?

Try to spot the fake one and you'll see how hard it is.
People are so goos at hiding.
Comments:
although it is also understood if you truely do not feel like a smile and you fake it, the same endorphins are released therefore invoking the desired affect...
 
Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >