<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 13, 2005

THE WORLD IS ASKING QUESTIONS ONCE AGAIN... 

I always believe that every generation of people need to go through stages where reflection on the world is a serious issue.

And to be honest, I don't think the western world had seen that form of reflection until 9/11. Atleast I speak for my generation of people.

With all that is happening, I'd like to think that this latest nature blast has some good in it... I know it is horrific to see the images and hear the stories... but is it time to reflect upon what good can come out of it now? Now...today... what it means for the world at this time.

I'd like to think that this will bring the much needed streak of humanity out in the people of the world, to bring people together, to help others and to see things in a different light.

We are fragile. We really do depend on one another to make a big change.
I'd like to think that things are shifting to make this union more solid.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >