<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 23, 2005

RANDOM ARTICLES... 

I'm making a point to read atleast 5 articles a day....sit in reflection and get some useful info on it....

My new favourite website:


Chosen randomly:

WHOLISTIC RELATIONSHIPS FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM - Written by Christopher and Jeannine Marie Jelm - Submitted on 10/4/2000

Insomnia - Written by "Dr. Farah Khan, DOM, L.Ac." - Submitted on 12/11/2004

Aromatherapy Demands More Credit - Written by Richard C. Honour, PhD - Submitted on 9/21/2002

Depressed? Wise Woman Ways Offer a Helping Hand - Written by Susun S. Weed - Submitted on 11/27/2002

Effect of FOOD on TEMPARAMENT - Written by Dr.Shashikant Patwardhan - Submitted on 9/4/2004


I saw so many more that I wanted to read, but for now ... I'll use my time on other stuff.

A few more things I know I'll have time to do these days....
~Read 5 articles a day.
~Submit a new article each week to various websites
~Everyday is a chance to promote my therapy work and website
~Send atleast 3 CV's each day to various places (I'm looking for a better place to earn the extra £'s)


Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >