<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER - BUT IS IT REALLY?!? ... 

You know, I've never heard someone tell me that they are truly happy with the way their life is.How SAD is that -really. And of course, that includes my Self who is still in battle with my imagination ..... of what is on the other side... and what I am not seeing....

The grass is greener or is it?!?

What does the expression really mean?

Isn't it an observation of what further we can achieve if we put our soul purpose to it?

And if we achieve it ---then what? Won't there always be another greener fieid in the distance, waiting for us?



Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >