<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

ANOTHER PROJECT STARTED! 

I recently posted this up on my forum:
ACTIVISM -A new forum! Some thoughts...

After a few days of thinking up what project to get started on, I came across a website that had all the charity and organisations listed in the area. Perfect start. I've decided to get in touch with a few of these organisations and see if they would be willing to let me teach meditation & Relaxation therapy in their centre.

I'm not after money, still a little broke and trying to get my s**t together but its about itme that I just get out there and do something just for pure fun.

My therapy work is getting on really well now, I've found a few new undiscovered areas to practice in with a lot of potential new and wealthy clients... And this time, I know I will be able to have that freedom again to work solo and grow in my own project.

Don't get me wrong, I love meeting people, but I just feel so restricted when I have to work in a group with all the same aims. If I do want to work in a group, it will have to be that we are all promoting eachother's projects and working freelance, occassionally meeting up to get a little inspiration and creative fun.

I've started on my writing again which is exciting. I've also started a few new courses to keep my head occupied while I have some quiet time without clients.

Things are looking bright.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >