<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 04, 2004

THINKING ABOUT A FEW GOALS FOR 2005... 

I don't like the feeling of time passing by...
I don't like the feeling that this sudden Self pressure is set upon me and weighing me down heavily to achieve so much more than what I've done so far...

I don't like to think about it now....change subject.

Its time to set a few goals again --and hopefully achieve ALL of them.

And the first thing in my mind --I don't want to think too much or over anyalyze...
Just get it done.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >