<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 04, 2004

THEY TOOK A CHANCE AND HERE THEY ARE... 

I think role models are people who are all around us ...
Everyone has a story to tell.

And I love to just sit back and let people do the talking, their thoughts, what made them travel to this part of the world or what they experienced while growing up in the UK.

There is so much to learn from others, and my greatest role models are those I've met in the past and at present who took the chance to go abroad, come here and start from scratch.

With the borders of the EU expanding, its even nicer to know that there are so many new faces out here on the streets.

A few words to sum up their attitude in life:
Courage
Strong minded
Always happy
Never too worried
Risk takers
Focussed
Always ready to discover

...All the qualities that I really admire in people. And they don't know it, but they remind me that I too have a dream to follow, its just inspiring to see others do the same.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >