<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

THERE IS A DIVINE ORDER OF THINGS... 

I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason, and we have to try to take it into account.

Maybe at the time, we are too early in the game to really understand why it is that this or that has happened....perhaps something really negative and bad is too overwhelming to focus on what you can get out of the experience...

But in the end, it all makes sense.

I no longer hate bad days...I see them as a way of shaping my mind and thoughts to really know what it is I seek to achieve.
And silent thoughts I chose to ignore, usually come out again--but very loud when certain things happen. It puts things back into focus.

Now more than any other time, I am a true believer in this philosophy. This week especially, everything has come together to make so much divine sense.

Yesterday especially, all these different angles and questions suddenly came to light. I gave thanks and felt glad that I had turned down a few odd jobs/situations/etc in the past. It didn't feel like a good day but after some reflection, it came together like a puzzle.

And when I ask a question to my subconscious, events bring answers and new ideas to why things have gone in a certain pattern.

Where would I be right now without divine order?
I don't want to even think about that!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >