<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A START TO PHOTOGRAPHY... 

YES --I am finally gonna get some cash together and do what I should have done A LONG time agao...

Get a good camera and start shooting.

And where better to start than here:
http://www.photo.net/learn/

OK, so pople say digi cams suck...And I can see why. The art is lost as the automatic features take over and do all the work for you...so the talent is gone.

But the hassle of getting £ to get all the developing done....the thought makes me cringe.
Atleast with Digi, I can avoid costs for a while.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >