<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 18, 2004

ONLINE BEGGING?!? WHAT NEXT?..... 

This whole internet business is getting a little too close to getting the outside into your own home, even when it means that you do not accept a few things...

While I welcome the useful info, I can't help but feel that I need to stop my Self from being sucked into the dimensions are that constantly evolving...

And then I get an email today....
A stranger through the junk mail system asking to donate a few £ so he can get his travel ticket sorted.... what next?!?



Comments:
I agree. And this beggar character could be on the other side of the world. Two days ago, I was invited by David Logan to help him get his hands on a vast sum of money that was tied up due to this or that. This scam is so old, I couldn't believe that anyone would try it. I'm still stunned.
 
Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >