<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 04, 2004

I CAN HANDLE ANYTHING BUT DON'T ASK ME TO.... 

Another clear out, went mad on my stuff...piled it up high last night, had some load music playing and picked up each item from the hugomondous pile that I made....5 seconds to figure out if this item actually is useful or needed in future....and if in doubt, just throw it out!

And the withdrawl symptons are hitting me ---ouch!

I'm not one to hang on to too much these days ---but my books, MY PRECIOUS BOOKS....

That just killed me. So I sneaked another look at my pile labeled 'rubbish' and took out all the books that I said I would get rid of or sell...

Do NOT ask me to throw info away.
I can handle my clothing and other memory stuff....but my books?!?
No way.

The rubbish men are going to have a fit on Monday when they see the pile of bin liners (heavy ones) waiting to be collected.

Now all there is to think about ---who should I sell/give away my other stuff too?

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >