<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 05, 2004

GOALS FOR 2005 --PART 1.... 

My goals (New Years Resolutions) for 2005:

~Work out everyday
~Stick to a daily routine of work/fun
~Follow fearlessly to achieve better
~Meet more people
~Publish a book
~Take advantage of being so close to mainland europe and travel when I can
~Start to save some $
~Go to more open mic and creative venues
~Spend some more time with people I care about
~Leave work and work worries at work
~Don't be a worrier, be a warrior
~Don't think twice about removing negative people/situations out of my life
~Don't let anyone send me on any guilt trip
~Take a risk situation everyday that will expand my comfort zone
~Stick to my goals!

******************

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >