<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL SHIT... 

Over analysing again....
What people said, how could I have done this and that, did I spell that ok, did s/he really understand what I said...yada yada yada.

YES, my mind thinks ALL the time...its a blessing and a nightmare!
So with thought, comes self discipline...
Training the mind to start focussing on the things that are going to get me further and dealing with NOW.

NOW is the only place to be. What happened just 5 minutes ago is the past.

At this point in time and in the future, I don't think I can afford to waste time on bad or useless thinking...

So yeah... I'm no longer going to get logical and assessive (if thats a word lol?!?) on the small things... Just get on with it.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >