<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

ALL YOU CAN DO IS YOUR BEST... 

Not doing my best and leaving things out is what makes me revisit situations and think.... and wonder.... what if I had just done my best?

And for the first time in a long while, I have gone and done something that I feel 100% on...even when I'm not sure others feel the same.

And I left that day knowing that I couldn't have worked any harder, I jsut did my best and kept things running...

If she doesn't call this week, I'm not bothered.
I learned my lessons, I did what I could at that point in time, and its cool with me.



Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >