<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

WISH ME LUCK!!! ... 



...My moods today.

I have decided to just go for this -- I know what I want, some things just ring good bells inside and I KNOW that I'll be part of it. And that it would suit me for me. And along the way, I feel I will be able to explore my Self better, open up a few sides inside that haven't had a cahnce to breath in a while!

I rarely get strong urges, so when I feel them ...its that time to do what I 'need' to do... There's a new place to visit or see, new people to meet and share with, a new area that is calling for me to open my dimensions... And it has always proved to be a success in the past.

So, I'm making that call and just giving it all I've got.
I've got a good feeling about this one.
Wish me luck!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >