<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 22, 2004

WE THINK OUR WAY TO SUCCESS OR FAILURE... 

Thats a statement I strongly believe is true...For the most part, it has made sense in my life.

I'd like to say that I get an idea and then go straight for it...But in all honesty, I'd be lying.
#OK, so I am better than I used to be about hanging around with choices, maybe because I know now what direction I'm headed for... But there is still a long way to go.

And when I open it up further, I can see why this statement is real to me...When I really wanted something, I usually (not always with good results) got to where it was.

When we subconsciously decide what we want out of something, we can then really get to that place.

Unfortunately, not many of us really look at the truth behind our actions and what our subconscious is saying. I have learnt that what I feed my subconscious is what makes the action and thought process really happen...

On that level, we train the brain to store our positive or negative experiences and needs... So even when the results end up looking like shit, with a clear positive healthy subconsious, it has turned it into a positive experience.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >