<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 26, 2004

THIS IS WHY I HATE SHOPPING HIGH STREET... 

Its been a while since I've been out on a shopping trip, I tend to stick to a style that I like and in the past 2 years, the fashion has been something I just wouldn't wear...

But this winter is good...The problem is, most people buy the same things. And I have found my Self on so many occasions standing right next to a person wearing the same on the tube...side glances from the others and all that... *blushes*
Hate that!

Its about time I start learning to make my own clothing... I've been meaning to buy a sewing machine for years but I just never got 'round to it...so I'm on a lookout now.

I love fabrics and original prints... I have all these ideas boggling about what I would like to see out there in the shops...

So yes, the time has come to just learn how to get on with making my stuff.

I get that funny feeling that I won't be wearing any shop clothing once I get the hang of the sewing...

Comments:
I think that's great that you want to start sewing. I wish I could sew, not to make clothes but to do crafts.
 
Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >