<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 26, 2004

THINK PINK... THE WAY COLOURS CHANGE US... 

Reading my new book...And it was going on about colours and the way it changes our emotions and feelings...So I tried it, and to be honest, I wasn't expecting it to really work...

I've been in a pretty foul mood today after hearing some news ...So I took the chance to try it out...Think pink, imagine the colour pink is being part of the breath...in and out and surrounding me...

And it had this really warm feeling to it, I actually did feel better after a few minutes of silence and quiet images.

Colours have such an effect on our mind. I think it always affects people in different ways so its time for me to get in touch with what the colours mean to me ---starting from the rainbow colours and moooving to other colours.

It mentioned that pink brings about trust and love --used in difficult situations (like interviews, confrontations , anything that may make us on edge etc)...it diffuses the barriers between people and brings pink into the room. Pink is also soft colour, melting and soothing...

I first began to be aware of the colour this season when I was walking down the streets and noticing that the 'in colour' this season is pink...all these pink coats and pink florals... It gave me a completely different feeling than most other colours...And it really made people glow in another way...a warm glow.

Colours are powerful.

I've always tried to pick colours according to my feelings, but this time I might just try to be a bit more serious about my choices.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >