<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 04, 2004

ON THE NATURAL LIFESTYLE.... 

I was talking to my new friend yesterday about what it meant to have a natural lifestyle and being vegan or vegeterian --and she agreed that once the weight of eating flesh has gone, there is nothing but light... an airy energy feel to things. And the awareness gorws. Its not so much the physical weight or 'fullness' of the body after a meat meal, its the spiritual weight too -- there was something that was holding me down when consuming flesh.

But I speak for just me --other people have their reasons for their choice. There are a million and one reasons for people changing their diet.



I love this lifestyle --not just the diet factor --everything in a package.

So some don't overstand that my changes are for the better --and they make it clear, thinking that I m destroying my body. Or that its too expensive to maintain this way of living...
And I say to them, its the opposite. Its cheaper, its healthy and its SO good for me.

With the money I'd spend before on buying a steak, I could get loads of fresh organic vegies.

With the money I spent before on body products, I can buy natural alternatives or make my own, for less. And it lasts 3 times as long. With way better results.

And all of this works my Self --inside and out.
Its ritual work, its love, its meeting people who appreciate life and see the same goal but through different angles.
Its learning that Self can be so free, being in tune with Self and others.

This is the only way for me to be.
Nature is my only 'religion'.

Comments:
Hi Alma! Just wanted to say hello. I AM enjoying your posts. Really pleased that I happened upon your site. Peace.Love.Light BG/Patrice
 
Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >