<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 22, 2004

LET THE HEALING BEGIN... 

I was so caught up with a few minor and petty issues, that when I finally took the time to just be still and quiet ---I really felt pathetic for wasting my energy on it.

I was told by a healer once that if you are not taking the time to be at work, keep the flow of energy flowing within your work environment, then there won't be much success... And she's so right. Since going away and spending most free sessions in another side of London, I feel like I have lost touch with my imput in my work...

So, I went back for the first time in 2 weeks and just meditated. I had no client at the time, just me and my healing room. What I love about it is that when you enter the room, there is a clear and fresh feeling to it --A sudden calm hits me everytime. It has taken years and dedication through my boss to create such a wonderful space for people to relax abd recharge. I'm just so happy to be a part of that.

I thought about all the things that I forgot --why it is I went this pathway, why and how long it had taken me to reach here and where I had my dreams... All those plans that I had stored in my subconsciousness waiting to explore.b I thought about all the peopl who inspired me and gave me friendly advise, believing in thir work through rough and smooth patches.

Then I felt like all the bad left my body...And I was back again, in that fresh state of mind.

I was refocused.

Yes, I am going through a bad patch with wrk, but as of that minute, it was over.

I'm back to doing my energy healing an distant healing work.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >