<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 21, 2004

ITS TIME TO COME CLEAN WITH MY SELF... 

There has been something that I have been avoiding like the plague over the last year --but I did the wrong thing and decided to fool my Self into thinking that I was getting the work in progress and in shape... When really, I was subconsciously doing everything possible to just get around it...

And not knowing my actions and energy where projecting it, I now face the agony of finally confronting it...

With time, things put off get a million times worse... And the guilt behind fooling my Self is overwhelming but its time... and I need to step forward and confess to Self and others.

And I actaully feel that I am going to enjoy getting over this step.
I am looking forward to seeing a side of my Self finally revealed.

See, no matter how much we try to go forward, if we lie to Self, we just take steps backwards each time. I'm just happy to finally realise it.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >