<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

AN INSPIRATION TO ME... 

This lady has been one of my first inspirations when I first started up my work, and she is such a beautiful soul.

Along with some great advice, she also shared her personal experiences that aren't in the book she wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1857039238/qid=1101220613/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl14/104-0809783-9556714?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

I think one of the best paths to success is through observing those who are already in a successful position. Through time, I have been fortunate enough to work and observe and learn a great deal.

I hope to one day be in a position where I too, am a well known healer.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >