<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 14, 2004

IF WE ALL WAITED FOR THE PERFECT TIME... 

I just don't learn sometimes!

I have this really annoying habit of thinking that the 'perfect time' will show it Self when its ready ... And then I need to remind my Self that there is no such thing as a Perfect Time.

There is no such thing as 'Perfect'.
Its all the annoying Imperfections that make the experience perfect.

Its all the nerves that comes with doing things that we hope go 100% well,
Its the push we get that makes us just go for it, even when we feel just half prepared.
Its the faith in our Self that we will just know what to do in the moment of akwardness.

Do I just trust the process to go ahead the way it should do?
And do I trust my Self to just pick a moment and know that I can really pull it off?

There are so many things that I had planned and hoped that would come in due time ... But now I can really see that this whole Perfect time perception is just going to cost me time waste...

When I make the choice, then its just time to go with the next step.




Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >