<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 29, 2004

I FEEL A BOOK COMING... 

This is something I have been wanting to do for SOOOOO long, and I finally have the chance to set something up... And with a good deal, I don't lose anything in the process...

So all those poems that are collecting dust are finally going to see light!

I had it planned years ago...I even worked out the title and image on the front.
Now its possible.
Keep you all updated!

The sad thing is I haven't been actively creative in a long time, it takes time to get back into that flow of things... retraining the mind to see things in another light that can be used creatively. I was working over the weekend with my friend, and it really inspired me that she saw everything like a potential art piece or photo take... We would be in the middle of the street and she would suddenly stop me and try to express her way of seeing an object that she comes across... And I just smiled. I love that! I love that she was really alive in her work... and creative thought.

I remember how I used to be that way, not sure what happened... All my thoughts are suddenly blocked in the project that I'm working on now...

And I forgot to look up and really see...

So, if I focus my mind now on something, I'll be back to that state again.

I can speak to people and it would never be the same, like I would say a sentence and most people like to just get straight to the point. But when we write, we are offering our thoughts on different dimensions...We can take that same sentence, change words but then take the next sentence into another mind set, another way of looking at it, then return to the point. We can play with images in our minds when we write, things that are associated with the the actions, not always directly linked... It invites the reader to go up and down lines, levels and visions.

And the beautiful thing is, we can all start today to write and explore.

I want to write, I love to write, I don't always make sense lol...but it is my freedom.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >