<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 20, 2004

HOW IMPORTANT IS A CLUTTER FREE SPACE?... 

This will be the first time I can say this and really mean it... I live in a clutter free place.

All the clutter from past and present is officially GONE! And it does actually feel rather strange to walk into a place and not see the objects that have been hanging around my space for so long...

And it feels just SO FREE! Really. It kinda blew me away to just have this space where I can now look to the future and think of what I want to do with it...instead of consuming my thoughts in the past and what every item meant to me...

It literally creates a vacuum in my mind to what happens next...a place where anything can happen and I can await to expect things...good things.

So the answer to the question:
How important is a clutter free space?
IT IS ESSENTIAL.


Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >