<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

HEALING ACROSS BORDERS... 

When I started my work, I knew I was destined to meet wonderful people along the way...But what I never dreamed of was meeting people across the world and doing my sessions with them...

Over the last 2 weeks have restarted my distant healing for FREE, similar to reiki and working with energy...It has opened up a whole new level of how the Self healing process works...

And I just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to all the people who wrote in and tried it out -- the feedback and comments have really been a valuable part of my process in learning --not all good, but thats what makes it so wonderful! And I've met so many beautiful people who have shared their stories and personal thoughts with me.

The biggest reward: Knowing that the soul and the YOUniverse has so many gifts that don't take much time or effort to unravel.

If anyone is still interested in it, email holisticlocs@hotmail.com and I'd be happy to get in touch and discuss it!

At this time, I am especially passing some healing and light to a distant friend who I have known for many years who is going through a very difficult time after a tragic accident. We met when I was 14 and since then, we have had a very 'free' friendship, somehow always coming back to eachother and finding out about eachother... Shge has seen so many firsts and sides to me as I have been growing up. I just hope that she gets my thoughts and prayers now. There's always a reason why other people come our way again...
Light and Love Faria!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >