<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

BOOK ADDICT!....A FEW OTHER ADDICTIONS... 

I'm a book addict, if I step into a book store, you KNOW I'll have to leave with something my hand. Over half of my stuff consists of books from the years that have passed on...

Then there are the other things that I can't resist...

...Now I'm sure I had more on the list but those where my obsessions...

And the latest addition to my book collection to my books is:

Your Healing Power: A Step-by-step Guide to Channelling Your Healing Energies Jack Angelo

I like to get straight in with the practical, but its so great to see that all the exercises that I have been doing, purely on intuition have been listed as ways to channel and heal.


Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >