<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

YOU-NIVERSE KNEW I WAS READY... 

...And gave me all I needed in this first week of exploring...

AND I LOVE IT!

You never really know people until you KNOW them.... so many people have suddenly surprised me with their inner beauty, it has been amazing...

And then when I am in balance, I attract balance in others - and people see you in the real light of day... and you see them too.

It can be such a beautiful world when we open our energy to the vastness of it.

And its just araound the corner if you want it.
We just need to open it up with a new start -no baggage, no limits, just love.


Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >