<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 23, 2004

WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS- WIDE... 

I have been kicking my Self for turning down a radio show inteview from a well known station across the UK... and I swore that the next time I would get such an opportunity, I'd grab it with both hands and tight too!

So, my time came again -this time, even better! A magazine journalist wanting to write about MY therapy work... For someone who only started a year ago, this has gotta be amazing luck!

And it also comes down to the hard work I put in on promoting my therapy work...
Everyday is like another chance to get people out there to notice what I do, and it has become a really good habit now!

Not just talking about my therapy work, but in my personal life... It really did feel akward at first to 'sell my Self' but soon I realised how vital it is to be honest about what our journey is and what we feel we are contributing...

And people respect you for that.

When one door shuts, another opens wide WIDE open.
Very true!

Comments:
Hi.
I saw your profile on Nappturality and since I'm on here too, I just had to check you out.
Nice blog you have here.
 
Congrats on the doors opening for you in the way that it has and the reminder. Nice Blog...I shall return! Peace
 
Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >