<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

WE'RE ON THE FULL MOON... 

I have always known how precious a link the moon has on the female cycles and their emotional connection to nature...
I have never met a man say the same until now...

And it made me wonder what I was missing and how it affected males of all ages...
And the Goddess role with the God of Earth...?

Within balance, there is always a male and female energy to things...
But where does the moon come into the male cycle?

I have to look that up.

Comments:
Good Question...where does the moon come into the male cycle?
 
Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >