<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 09, 2004

SMALL STEPS ADD UP INTO BIG STEPS... 

OK, so I didn't achieve much yesterday, but I started something small that will do for now...

And I'll reward my Self for that, because even though I would like to take bigger steps, I know this small step is just a start to many more small steps that lead to big results.

Its amazing what can happen when you put your mind into something and just GO for it, with all your will and energy...

I think the hardest step for anything is always making the choice to dedicate and commit your Self to take the first step. It was the same with my locing journey, and my ambition to become a holistic natural therapist -and now this...

And from all that, I've learnt to take each small step slowly and do the best I can to make sure that step is a job well done, then I can move on to the next without having to move back again.
So, even though I don't like what I am going to start, I know in the bigger picture, it is well worth the effort.

And who knows... maybe I'll meet others on the way who will bring the next step just one place nearer... networking is everything sometimes.

YOU-niverse always brings opportunities when we choose to be aware and commit to the journey.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >