<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 10, 2004

SLUG IT OUT...UNTIL NEXT YEAR... 

Its that time when things won't really pick up until I get a few knots tied securely, so I get on with a nice fresh start next year.... Right now, the old knots are coming apart -again.

So I'll slug it out until it finally works out and there is a nice firm base to work on.... Whats the point in trying to get ahead when the foundations are all wrong. These foundations need to be concrete before I can even think of what comes after that.

Luckily, it didn't take long to find a solution - it even surprised me that things showed up when they did! ...a little more time and things should work out nicely -I hope!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >