<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

A ROMANTIC AND A REALIST... 

Most of my work these days are on the computer, so I get many times where I can just sit back and type my articles, and think at the same time... My brain doesn't stop thinking which is getting annoying lol.

Anyways...I had the radio on today, and lets be real here...
Half, if not all the wording of most love songs are unreal or would only be used by a stalker!

I am a romantic at heart, but I do think that romance is so wrongly put out there, so we are all automatically disappointed when the long-term relationships don't resemble some chick flick movie.

I've known a few men ( in my past) who used to say they loved me all the time.
Their actions though --said something completely different.

Like for example, whats the point in having your partner be the most romantic person on Valentine's Day and the rest of the year, he fails to show up on time for the important appointments, says one thing and means another, isn't willing to take responsibility for committing 100% to the nitty-gritty of long term involvement
--but all is forgotten because he still remembers one lousy day a year to bring flowers?!? Please!

Seriously, its not all cotton candy and sweet chocos.
And I'm glad I see that now.

Its the day to day actions that make a person really romantic.
Actions really speak louder than words.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >