<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

RANDOM BLAH-BLAH'S.... 

Just in a mood to get into one of my random blah-blah sessions...
So if you don't understand it, I won't blame you...

Here it goes:

I can either sit on my ass and do nothing or get up and get to them directly
I can't believe this is just another start to the search
People could atleast be polite and tell me what is going on
I miss my babes, I should give him a call to see how he is
Maybe I was a little harsh on my little bro before he left

Kinda hungry now--need a break off the computer
Yes, I'm supposed to be working right now

There...my blah-blah's done for now...

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >