<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

MY MOTTO GOES A LITTLE LIKE THIS... 

The use of affrimations have always been am amazing way to help my skeptical mind to just work its way through the difficult parts of the jounrye...

So here I go with a few more new affirmations that empower my Self to want more than what I have achieved...

Feel the fear and do it anyway

The next fews days are going to be all about getting out of that comfort zone and getting into a new place once again... so here I go.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >