<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 24, 2004

IT WAS ANOTHER CLICK MOMENT... 

Spirituality gives me a freedom, that I need to make my own set of rules about life and what it means to ME...

But when 2 people meet and have spiritual values, no matter what the background school of thought...the same connections happen -and its a click.

I love it when that happens--like we just get eachother and what we see in life.
Its what I like to see as the same frequency level...tuned in to another of the same... And thats when it gets good!

And there is that understanding that we as individuals are evollving with every moment, ready to burst into another moment...

I feel that at the end of the day, we are all so similar...we are all seeking something within, yet we want to go on a creative mission to open our thoughts, to show the world how we work...

But feelings are never really reflected in the exact way -thats when we need another to bring it back out... and no painting or poem really explains our dimensions quite right...

I just met a new click mate.

Comments:
I can relate...it's refreshing to meet/see/connect with kindred spirits, folks you click with that speak your language...BG
 
Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >