<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 23, 2004

IT REALLY DOES GET HARDER WITH AGE... 

The things that seem harder as I get older:

Just some of the few things that seem to be getting hard --and I'm only 24! Shame on me!

I've been meeting new friends --not just people -- but friends and in a way I find it very liberating that I am in a new stage in my personal path, but it seems people are more closed to meeting friends... and issues with trust seem to come in all the time.

And then I'm a loner at heart, so I need to make that extra effort to get up and meet new people, and keep in contact!

But I'm not pushing it... I know if people are right for me, they'll show up at the right time.

I just met this person who I saw in the temple when I first came to London ( 6 years ago...), and there he was... saying HI! It took me by surprise but it was very good to see an old face again. Made me see how long a journey I've walked.

And makes me wonder where I'll be in the next 6 years...



Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >