<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

IN A WEEK... FAR AWAY FROM COMFORT... 

In this week so far....

I have pushed my Self far FAR out, well past my comfort zone where I feel comfortable -and into a place where I feel I am starting to really get to grips with a few inner fears.

So they say, the best way to tackle and eliminate fear is by heading straight for it and comforting it. 'Shaming' the fear into extinction.

And what did it feel like? Very uncomfortable to begin with, but surprisingly rewarding for the few hours here and there that have tested me. It was worth every minute of it.

Its so true that fear is what we blow out of proportion. We think we know how a situation will be or how others will react, we assume we will end up doing the worse thing possible or not handle the situation in our best manner... We underestimate the will to succeed in our Self.

Then we surprise our Self when something inside takes over, and runs the show.

Yeah, there was nothing to lose. And all to gain.
So I got it!


Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >