<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 24, 2004

I'M REPEATING MY SELF AGAIN... 

Whats your dream?
Why do you think you might not make it?
And what makes you so sure that its not possible?

I'm a dreamer -- but thats not a bad thing, it just means I keep my imagination tapped into the endless possibilities out there...

And when you're a dreamer, it also means taking the right steps to just get out and try to make it a reality...

So whats the point in dreaming and then waking up --to do NOTHING about it?!?

I've felt for so long, that I'm meant for something bigger... I know so many of us have a dream that we feel is just plain silly, but I really believe it is possible now...

I'm not asking for fame, I'm not even wanting to be rich (although I wouldn't complain if I did lol!)...
I just feel that when we are in tune with our inner journey and transmit it into our outer reality, amazing things can happen...that are right for us...

So I'm just doing my bit and taking the chances given to me... and I'll see what happens...
Dreams are there for a reason.

Comments:
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a order anthony robbins inner balance supplement bargain prices site/blog. It pretty much covers order anthony robbins inner balance supplement bargain prices related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >