<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I WON'T TALK MUCH ABOUT POLITICS.... 

I never like to get into politics -- but lets face it, things are bulls**t... always have been and always will be...

The negative forces of the world haven't got much time left....

The new world order is working against itself and...

....
...
...

I'll cut it there.

All I will say out loud is please read between the lines --everywhere.
These times don't take kindly to people who are naiive about things...
It is a world wide wave --and always has been...
And we are going to live through a shift in times...


I know my thoughts, do you KNOW yours?

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >