<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

THE HIGHS AND LOWS OF IT.... 

Just when you think people open up, and they are real in your mind... They suddenly shy away and show you another side of the same coin, going into defence mode.

Have we become so scared of being our real Self, that we now have created a whole new image to present to others?

Is it ever really possible to just be both sides of the coin?

I know it is wrong to be dissappointed with someone I barely even know, that would mean that I am judging them... And how can I judge anyone? I can't judge anyone fullstop.

It just felt like a small part of what humanly connected with this being, suddenly turned so cold as the world came and took over their conscious.

Yet, I knew that this person knew, that I knew....if that makes any sense.
Its a clear understanding.

So, its a strange connection, a rare moment in a large city where people rush by so quick and everything is business as usual...

Nothing is what it seems.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >