<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 10, 2004

A FEW FAMILY TIES... 

Since my grandfather died, things have never been the same ... something really hit home to an issue I had been putting off for years...In the end, I lost someone that I wish I had known better. A great man.

I'm no longer taking any chances, I've made the effort to contact many old family ties, with good results!

OK, so my Spanish and Arabic is very rusty but I'll just have to learn...

Roots start from our own.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >