<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

CREATIVITY DOESN'T HAVE A DEADLINE... 

This is something that I was talking about with my old boss who used to be a famous guitar player, playing with Pink Floyd and other well known artists... And he would always be complaining about how most artistic and creative people seem to burn out when they work for others -- the end conclusion being that deadlines don't work too well with creativity...

For a long time, I've felt this way. I consider my passion for natural health to be a very creative skill... both in practice and in the lifestyle that goes with it --I still consider my Self to be learning my way through this way of seeing my Self...

In the process of things, I have only recently seen it and my Self to be part of a creative network... I have never really seen this side of me...

But is it true to say that creative people are selfishly just trying to potray their own inner ideas into others?

Is creativity just an attempt to express our inner Self regardless of whether it is acceptable in society?

And can creative people really be productive and satisfied with a 'boss' above them?

Are we really our own boss is the creative process?

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >