<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

BACK ON ROUTINE -PART 4: I JUST FORGOT! 

Not happy at all...
I've been slacking on my routine, trying to get my mind to just calm down, concentrate and meditate...
I have all these ideas and plans bursting out.

I'm finding the physical work outs are working better when my mind is racing...
I work out and think, and release my tensions out at the same time.

Meditating is great, but to be honest, I feel over-meditated lol!
So I looked in my book, to find that there may be times when we really do feel that meditation is not a step to take... that our Self can be over stimulated by our inner Self, so we need to get back into the outer realms and ground our Self...

And that just makes sense to me. If I'm over stimulated with my inner Self, I get the high feeling of not really being on this Earth, not keeping up with the pace...
So the kite needs to be tied down to balance the high with the low.

I just need to follow my feelings on this one.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >