<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

YUP, ITS OVER NOW... 

The year 2004 I mean...
Or its as good as over...

And the Summer (if you could call it that!) season is definately over... Back to the grey clouds of darkness and rain...

So now I have just a little time left to do the things I wanted to do this year before I mke a set of new goals for next year...

What have I not done yet?
Why have I not done it?
What am I grateful for?
What did I do this year that has been good for my progression in my journey?
Where did I go wrong?
And what next?
What is the future 6 months going to be about?
What would complete this year?

Time flies! Time to do some more planning!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >