<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

YES, IT WAS A S**TY DAY... 

Yeah, you've probably guessed -I'm in FOUL mood...

OK, so apart from the shock of having to deal with a complete idiot again who doesn't know how to take a direct message... I deal with another bunch of people who feel totally insecure in my own choices....

Its my life, I chose to live a life that I am comitted to... or should I say certain people in my life don't want to accept . And take it as a personal insult that I no longer share the same views as them.

Why are these choices offensive?
How is being vegeterian an issue?!?
How is saying my locs a permanent thing an issue?
How is my journey through natural health an issue?!?

Why the hell does it bother them so much?!?


...I know they mean well, but why make an issue out of nothing? Its a waste of time explaining anymore. They know my answers off by heart now, they just want an excuse to confront it. Or should I say, they want to confront their own issues?

Yeah, family again... can't live with 'em, can't live without.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >