<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

WRITING IT DOWN -IT JUST MAKES MORE SENSE... 

There I was panicking that I wasn't going to reach the deadline, that my money situation was in bad shape and that I don't know how to get my Self out of this mess...

Then, I wrote it all down, in a planning form. Got out an old calendar I never used, a huge marker pen, a small pen and ringed all the deadlines and wrote down side notes and got the bigger picture in my head of how I can manage things...

Time management.... I need to retrain my Self to stick to a time management plan...

So many plans, so little time?!? I think not!

I just spent most of it putting my things off until it piled up.

Things make more sense now.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >